65 Reasons Why You Should Always Have A Bottle Of Hydrogen Peroxide At Home. Home is a place where you need many things everyday, because any time children play and have heart, you need antiseptic medicine.
This is a bottle that can use for many places. It can use up to a hundred places, but here are 65 of the most useful ideas.
65 Hydrogen Peroxide Uses in Hindi
1. Eliminate Viruses You can reduce the duration of cold or flu by applying 3 drops of 3% peroxide in the ear. Let it work for 10 minutes.
2. Eliminate Pesticides Most of the fresh veggies you body are treated with pesticides and harmful chemicals that are very dangerous for your health. To eliminate these chemicals, you should add ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide to a bowl with water and soak the veggies in the solution for 30 minutes. Then, make sure to rinse and store them in the fridge.
3. Get rid of airborne germs Mix a pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide with a gallon of water. Add the solution to a humidifier and let it run until the mixture is absolutely used up. This solution has potent antibacterial and disinfectant properties that will eliminate airborne germs.
4. Whiten your teeth Most whitening products contain hydrogen peroxide as the main ingredient. It works by oxygenating the teeth surface. You should brush your teeth with toothpaste then swish a mixture of 2 teaspoons of water and 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide around your mouth. Then, make sure to rinse your mouth. It is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
5. Clean finger and toe nails We all know how our nails can look discolored after removing nail polish. In order to bleach them and return the natural color, you should dip your nails in a bowl filled with 3% hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes. Make sure to repeat this for a few day or until you get the desired results.
6. Clean hair Compared to other bleaching agents, hydrogen peroxide is much safer and natural alternative. It will naturally bleach your hair.
7. Create hair highlights In order to create sun-bleached hair highlights, just spray some hydrogen peroxide on damp hair and let it stand for 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off.
8. Rejuvenate your body Soak in a bath with hydrogen peroxide in order to rejuvenate and detox your body naturally. You should add a cup of 35% hydrogen peroxide in a tub of water and soak for 30 minutes.
9. Eliminate stuffy sinuses In order to unclog your sinuses, you can try a homemade nasal remedy with hydrogen peroxide. Just mix a cup of water with a cup of hydrogen peroxide. You should get a more concentrated solution if they are too stuffed.
10. Stop toothache pain Oil pulling with a solution made of coconut oil and hydrogen peroxide is very effective for relieving a toothache. These two ingredients have potent antibacterial properties that kill bacteria responsible for the pain.
11. Disinfect wounds Hydrogen peroxide has the ability to disinfect small wounds. You should a small cup of 3% solution.
12. An antiseptic mouth rinse You should mix a cup of water with 2 cups of hydrogen peroxide and use this solution as a mouthwash in order to eliminate bad breath.
13. Eliminate acne Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Dip a cotton pad in the solution and apply on the affected area. Make sure not to use the same pad for the entire face in order to avoid transference of bacteria.
14. Remove boils You should add a cup of 35% hydrogen peroxide in a bathtub. Soak yourself for a while in order to detoxify your body and eliminate boils.
15. Soften calluses and corns Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and soak the calluses and corns in the solution.
16. Get wax out of your ear You should add 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear then add a few drops of olive oil. Let it work for a few minutes.
17. Prevent the dreaded swimmer’s ear We all know how painful can ear infection be, right? So, to prevent this, you should mix apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and apply a few drops of this solution right after swimming.
18. Relieve ear infections Apply 8 drops of hydrogen peroxide to the infected ear in order to relieve the symptoms and eliminate the infection.
19. Eliminate skin mites You should spray 3% hydrogen peroxide on the affected skin. Make sure to repeat the procedure a few times after a couple of minutes.
20. Eliminate foot fungus Mix equal parts of 3% hydrogen peroxide and water and apply the solution to your foot fungus.
21. Make a marinade for poultry, fish or meat Place the meat in a casserole containing equal amounts of water and hydrogen peroxide. Make sure to rinse the meat before cooking.
22. Disinfect a toothbrush You should soak your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide in order to kill off bacteria that thrive in your bathroom.
23. Remove stubborn stains from clothing Hydrogen peroxide can effectively remove the blood stains from your cloth. Just pour some hydrogen peroxide on the stain and let it work for a few minutes. Then, rinse it off. You will be amazed by the results!
24. Control the growth of fungus in aquariums You can use hydrogen peroxide if you have an aquarium. However, make sure to read the instructions so you will not harm your fish.
25. Get rid of algae Add 60 ml of hydrogen peroxide for every 66 gallons of water. Use a dropper to add the solution, over a span of 5 minutes.
26. Make an emetic for household pets Considering the fact that hydrogen peroxide can induce vomiting, it works great in case when your pet has eaten something they are not supposed to or swallowed something that needs to be thrown up.
28.Create an all-purpose cleaner You should fill a spray bottle with diluted hydrogen peroxide. Use this as a cheaper and more effective replacement for the conventional cleaners that are extremely expensive.
29. Clean your contact lenses To clean your contact lenses and remove the accumulated protein, soak them in a diluted solution of hydrogen peroxide and let them stay overnight.
27. Use as a dishwasher detergent You can make your dishwasher detergent last longer by mixing some hydrogen peroxide with it.
30. Make laundry whiter Add a cup of hydrogen peroxide to the wash and soak for 30 minutes before wash in order to remove the yellow stains and make your laundry whiter.
31. Remove organic stains Mix 2 parts of hydrogen peroxide and one part of dish detergent and apply the solution on organic stains like wine, blood, and coffee. Make sure not to use hydrogen peroxide on darker fabrics because it works as a bleaching agent.
32. Eliminate undesirable odors Mix white vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and soak the fabrics in the solution in order to remove unpleasant odors.
33. Clean carpets and rugs You should spray a diluted solution on the rug and clean as you usually do.
34. Disinfect your lunchbox Spray a diluted solution of hydrogen peroxide on your lunchbox, and let it stand for a few minutes then wipe it away. This will eliminate the accumulated bacteria in your lunchbox.
35. Keep your shopping bags fresh Spray your shopping bags with hydrogen peroxide and let it work for a few minutes. This will disinfect the dirty bags and eliminate bad odors.
36. Improve the germination of seeds You should soak the seeds in hydrogen peroxide before planting them so you can remove fungal spores that may impede their germination.
37. Clean your humidifier In order to disinfect your humidifier and remove mold and mildew, add a pint of hydrogen peroxide and a gallon of water to the humidifier.
38. Clean tile surfaces better Tile surfaces can accumulate dirt and stains that are difficult to remove. Fortunately, you can effectively get rid of them by spraying hydrogen peroxide onto the tiles.
39. Clean the toilet You should pour half a cup of hydrogen peroxide into the toilet bowl and let it act for 30 minutes before scrubbing. This will disinfect the bowl and remove any stains.
40. Make grout whiter Mix white flour with 35% hydrogen peroxide in order to create a paste. Cover the grout with the paste and let it act during the night. In the morning, you should rinse it off!
41. Get rid of soap scum in the sink or bathtub In order to eliminate soap scum faster, you should spray the surface with 35% hydrogen peroxide and let it act for 30 minutes. Then, wipe it away and rinse.
42. Say goodbye to mold According to some health agencies, using 3% hydrogen peroxide can help to remove mold. Just spray the mold with the solution and let it act for a few minutes. Scrub it with a sponge.
43. Clean glass better In order to loosen grime and remove the dirt more effectively, spray the glass surface with a hydrogen peroxide. You should wipe the surface with an old newspaper.
44. Clean kitchen and bathroom counter Spray some diluted hydrogen peroxide to clean and disinfect the kitchen and bathroom countertops. Let it work for a few minutes then wipe it off.
45. Remove stains from stone countertops Mix white flour with hydrogen peroxide in order to create a paste. Apply the paste directly on the stain, wrap the surface and let it act during the night. In the morning, clean it up.
46. Remove collar stain Mix one part liquid detergent with two parts hydrogen peroxide and spray the collar with the solution. Let it act for a few minutes then wash it.
47. Remove wine stains Mix equal parts liquid detergent and hydrogen peroxide. Pour the solution on the stain and use a clean cloth to remove it.
48. Easily kill mites In order to kill mites, you should spray the mites with hydrogen peroxide. If needed, repeat the procedure a few times.
49. Improve your plant’s root system You can improve the roots of the plants by watering them with a solution made of one part hydrogen peroxide and 32 parts water.
50. Clean your mirror Spray your mirrors with hydrogen peroxide and wipe using and old newspaper.
51. Make short work of armpit sweat Mix one part of dish detergent and two parts of hydrogen peroxide and apply the solution on the stain. Soak them for a few minutes before washing them.
52. Disinfect sponges and dishrags Soak the sponges and dishrags for 30 minutes in a solution made of hot water and hydrogen peroxide. This will clean and disinfect the dirty dishrags and sponges.
53. Disinfect your cutting boards Use hydrogen peroxide to spray the cutting boards and leave them like that for a few minutes. Afterwards, rinse them with clean water.
54. Wash fruits To remove the dirt and wax from your veggies and fruits, spray them with hydrogen peroxide and wash them with clean water.
55. Clean your refrigerator In order to clean your refrigerator, spray it with hydrogen peroxide and let it act for a few minutes. Then, use a clean cloth to wipe everything.
56. Remove stubborn foods Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to create a paste. Apply the paste onto the foods spots and let it act for a few minutes. Then, scrub it with warm water and sponge.
57. Clean kid’s toys Spray hydrogen peroxide onto your kid’s toy and wipe them with a towel. You can also soak them in a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water.
58. Brighten curtains and table cloth Soak a cloth in hydrogen peroxide and wipe the yellow sections or add a cup of hydrogen peroxide to your wash.
59. Prolong the freshness of your vegetables Add ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide to a sink with cold water and soak the veggies in it for 30 minutes. Then, rinse them, pat dry with clean towel and place them in the refrigerator. This will prolong their freshness.
60. Enjoy a fresher salad Add 1 tablespoon of food-grade hydrogen peroxide to half a cup of water in order to keep your salad fresh longer. Spray the mixture onto the salad.
61. Add in your enema water Just add 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to 4 cups of water.
62. Get rid of canker sores This easy trick will eliminate the stubborn canker sores. Just swish a capful of hydrogen peroxide around your mouth for 10 minutes
63. Gain control of a yeast infection: You should add 2 capsules of hydrogen peroxide to your dash once or twice a week.
64. Treat animal wounds: Just hydrogen peroxide dab directly on the affected area of the animal.
65. De-mold plants: Spray your plants with 3% hydrogen peroxide to de-mold them.
You can use at your own risk, as anything can cause side effects. So I suggest to consult a doctor.