How many types of blood test are there? There are three basic blood cells. Here is a list which help you.
Most Important Blood Tests
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) test
- Lipid panel test
- Blood glucose test
Some Routine Tests
Some of the most common routine tests are:
- complete blood count (CBC)
- chemistry (basic metabolic) panel
- thyroid panel
- nutrient tests for levels of vital nutrients, such as iron or B vitamins
Some other tests are:
- enzyme marker test
- STD tests
Some common tests that may require fasting include:
- cholesterol tests
- blood sugar tests
- liver function tests
- kidney function tests
- basic metabolic panel
- glucose tests
If you give your blood for test then it take some time to get result. Time value is high, but tests will take normally time, some idea is given below.
- complete blood count (CBC): 24 hours
- basic metabolic panel: 24 hours
- complete metabolic panel: 24–72 hours
- lipid panel: 24 hours.
All types of blood test name are mentioned here and you can suggest more knowledge if you know.